- Use a gentle cleanser, such as Go-To Properly Clean, to remove night-time products and wake up the face/skin/body/brain/elbows.
- Optional: Toner
- Prescription products (such as acne or pigmentation serums) which must go on clean, dry skin to work
- Antioxidant/hydrating serums (antioxidants beautifully protect the skin throughout the day) (which is why we jammed Face Hero full of them).
- Optional: Eye cream
- Never optional: Daily moisturiser with physical SPF such as Go-To's bestselling Zincredible SPF 15. Zincredible is a physical/mineral SPF,
the best choice for thorough UV defence and pigmentation prevention. Apply 3-4 pumps on the face, neck and chest as the LAST step of your skin care,
just before makeup. (The more common chemical SPFs, which you're probably used to,
only work when applied on clean, dry skin, before any other skin care... making it tricky to use serums in the AM, as wearing treatment products over sunscreen will not see them at their most effective.
In short? Switch to a moisturiser with physical SPF defence.)
- Optional: Primer
- BB cream, CC cream, foundation, makeup etc.
*If you are a lo-fi lady, just pop on 3-4 pumps of Zincredible Tinted and you can merge steps 6 to 9. I highly recommend wearing dedicated physical sun protection each day, (especially if you’re using AHA products) This is ’Straya, after all. Land of no ozone and much pigmentation.